Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NEWBORN & SPECIAL PROMOTION {Que & Petite Tuques}


Sorry for the lack of blogging lately! I have been out and about! First to my lovely cabin, and then road trippin with my cousin to gorgeous Oregon to be with a gorgeous best friend! (who happens to be getting married in....30 days!) If you want a refresher on their engagements- and believe me, you do- then click here! It was fun, but exhausting to be gone for so long. Weird how road trips do that- you sit in a car for HOURS singing Disney songs and going pee at the most random (sometimes haunted) places..and yet you come home exhausted. But exhausted doesn't work, because the weeds have taken over the house, the lawn is now starting to seed, the house is just DUSTY, and all you want to do is sleep. Not to mention now I'm sick with nausea every day. NOT FUN.But life must go on, and luckily it's going on to pictures of a BEAUTIFUL little baby boy named Que (pronounced like the letter "Q") and some DELICIOUS soft hats made by an amazing company, Petite Tuques.About these hats- I love them! The cable pattern is one of my favorite things about them, and the colors are to die for. The owner, Lisa, is super talented, and a lovely lady. She carries hats for people of all ages- newborn to adult. Of course in tons of different colors and styles. As well as adorable little baby booties, and fun mittens! To any of my readers- Receive 40% off any purchase through Petite Tuques, with code 40Rae. Just mention the code when you purchase, and the 40% will be refunded to you through PayPal. You can purchase on etsy here for US funds, or on icraft here for Cdn funds. I promise you won't be disappointed! The quality is impeccable.
~enjoy!

1 comments:

Lisa.s July 21, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Just wanted to mention that I got a sale with this discount! So excited!