Saturday, June 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!


Today is my Mother's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! She is the most amazing woman! She teaches special education..one of the hardest jobs ever! She's pulled me through the darkest times in my life. I honestly don't know where I'd be without her. She has incredible strength and determination, and the most beautiful spirit. Her love for my father is undeniable..and her love for her family is never ending. She's a dork too! hehe..maybe my brothers, sister and I make fun of her too much, but that's what kids are for right! I hope to grow up to be at least half of what she is. This was my birthday present to her- a collage of photographs of the Ogden, Utah LDS temple, where she and my dad were married. The church is going to be doing MAJOR construction on it this summer, and I wanted to photograph it before everything changes! I hope she likes it!Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!
~enjoy

2 comments:

Lisa.s June 14, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

I love these photos! Any chance of you taking pics of Salt Lake Temple??

RaeAnne June 15, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Actually I'm planning on going to the Salt Lake Temple to photograph it in the next couple of weeks! So keep a look out for em!