Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweater Weather

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."
~Author Unknown

Anyone who knows me, knows that one of my favorite things in this entire world is the rain. Any time it's raining, I say it's raining for me. It's perfect weather. I even want it to rain on my wedding day! I am truly passionate for rain.

So yesterday it was pouring rain!!! i LOVED it! After the rain stopped, I grabbed my camera and just started meandering through Danny's backyard. Taking pictures is the ultimate way for me to clear my head, and having had some earlier frustrations, I really needed it. The result was some beautiful, wet pictures.

I love the smells, the cool breezes, the fresh look of every detail, the textures, the colors..............everyway that rain affects the world around you. Welcome fall, welcome vibrant colors, welcome "sweater weather!" My favorite weather of all.


0 comments: